Welcome to Devonshire Meadows a quaint neighborhood of homes in the nationally ranked Council Rock School District that is a minute drive to all the new and updated shops of the Village of Newtown and recreation of Tyler State Park. This gorgeous colonial home backs to preserved open space with scenic views. Complete with five bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, au-pair suite or guest quarters, large kitchen, 2 sided fireplace, hardwood flooring, walk-out basement and much more.!! This Bucks County gem has everything on a discerning buyers must have list, call today to schedule your showing before the opportunity is gone to see this beautiful home in Devonshire Meadows
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,284 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
COUNCIL ROCK HIGH SCHOOL NORTH
Detailed Room Information
- Range/Oven Built-in, Energy Star Appliance(S), Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Heated
- 2. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Skylight, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 181.00 x 180.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Private, Backs To Trees, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)